Thursday, October 23, 2008

Opinion piece on another blog..JMS1 Lectures being compulsory

My main man ‘G’

Some people are intelligent some are not and some just have to work super hard to get what they want. It seems to me that you just have to work extra hard to get what you want. I am one of people who have to work really, really super hard to get what I want and it is not at all an easy task, because I also miss lectures at times. Why you give people, notes that you went to a boring lecture for I do not understand.

JMS 1 is a very competitive course you cannot really trust the person next to you because they could take that spot that you want to get in JMS2, so honestly helping people who do not work is not a good idea.

Maybe those people will get what is coming to them when they realize that they have no notes to study from. Honestly, life is easier if you have friends that you swop notes with because to this day I have not met anyone on campus who has gone to every single lecture since the beginning of the term.

Jus lighten up man, we all learn in different ways, nobody is cheating.


http://www.combatguide2uni.blogspot.com/

No comments: