Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Freedom!!! I think


Most people don't think that living in res is a big deal but to me it was... I finally had the freedom to whatever it was I wanted to do in my room and I couldn't get over it! I was finally free! but not the way I thought I'd be...

Living in res is really fun, you make friends who become part of you life for a long time...Its somewhat of like the greek system on the series Greek-hahaha- I'll tell you more about that later. The houses get along,most of the time and just like on Greek there are some back stabbing biatches that you should never really trust. Life is full of people you can't trust but thats just part of the real world. Living in res forces you to learn to get along with other people because you can't go through your entire life flying solo. Even if you don't like the people you flying with you have to fly with someone.

it is however very unlikely that you will end up living with someone you don;t get along with cause even thoug this sounds corny ive picked up that the people you live with share a lot of the same interests as you so don't fret! Rhiodes doesn't just throw people into a house together and hope for the best...Everything is done with you in mind!

One thing is for sure though...you are neva gona want to leave!

No comments: